About the series
On November 17, 2022 at 2:00PM EST, the Antarctic Sciences (ANT) Section of the Office of Polar Programs (OPP) will be hosting a virtual Office Hours to:
- Provide NSF and OPP updates
- Provide updates and information on the Antarctic Research Vessel (ARV)
- Engage with you in a Q&A session about the ARV and to hear your thoughts on how the community can help with the ARV process and the future of Antarctic science.
The aim of Antarctic Offices Hours is to foster the growth, diversity, and resilience of the Antarctic science community, and these Office Hours sessions are designed to allow the science community to ask questions, share concerns, and offer suggestions.
To submit questions, you can:
- Send advanced questions directly to ANT Science Assistant, Jennifer Rhemann, at email@example.com
- Submit questions via the Q&A function during the Office Hours
All U.S. Antarctic Program participants – including current awardees, pending proposers, and future proposers – are welcome to attend.
Register at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_jQxtCNkNStuo7K56diXD0A.