About this event
Join us as our guests (no registration fee) for the BSAC Fall 2012 IAB and Research Reviews September 19th-21st
Description: This is a bi-annual meeting of the industry advisory board and center members to assess ongoing research and set priorities for new research directions. Visitors interested in membership are welcome if they are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
BSAC IAB is RETURNING TO CAMPUS:
All events will be ON CAMPUS, in Engineering Facilities on the North Side of Campus. The Awards Banquet will be a Short Walk to the Historic (Mens) FACULTY CLUB.
OPEN SESSIONS WEDNESDAY 19th September
- Joint MEMS Industry Group Workshop (Wednesday MORNING September 19th)
- BSAC Faculty Research Presentations (Plenary Session) Wednesday AFTERNOON September 19th
- Industry-BSAC Mixer Wednesday EVENING Immediately Following the Afternoon Session
CLOSED SESSIONS THURSDAY 20th September
- Student Plenary Talks and Faculty-led Poster Sessions ALL DAY Thursday September 20th
- DARPA MiNaSIP Research Review for Program Participants DURING LUNCH Thursday September 20th
- An entertaining evening awards banquet Thursday EVENING September 20th
CLOSED SESSION FRIDAY Morning 21st September (members, BSAC, and NSF only)
- Industrial Advisory Board meeting Friday MORNING September 21st.
INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS, by Arrangement
- Member Organizations with Faculty and Researchers
Please take this opportunity to renew your contacts with BSAC faculty, researchers, and fellow industry members while reviewing the latest work of your center and invited speakers. We promise to make it worth your time.
Detailed agenda and link to registration is online at