About this event
Dear friends of C-UAS:
I hope that you will be able to join us for the upcoming C-UAS Industry Advisory Board (IAB) meeting. We have set the dates for the meeting to be June 18th and 19th at the Snowbird Resort near Salt Lake City. We will start early on the 18th and end by mid-day on the 19th.
The primary objective of the IAB meeting is to kick off the research work of the center. We will define the research projects to be initiated in the center.This process will be similar to what we followed at the planning meeting last year with the key difference that only paying members of the center will be allowed to vote. Also, if you have ideas for projects other than those considered last summer, we would be happy to include them in the process. We will also discuss by-laws for the center and elect a chair of the IAB.
- We have reserved a block of rooms for the meeting at a reduced rate of $89 per night plus taxes and fees ($111.32 total).
- Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-453-3000 or emailing email@example.com.
- Please identify yourself as being part of the C-UAS group.
- Making your reservation by May 25th will ensure availability and that you receive the discounted room rate.
- An airport shuttle between the Salt Lake City International Airport and Snowbird can be arranged through Snowbird by calling 1-800-453-3000 up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- The round-trip price is $72.00.
- Snowbird is 29 miles from the airport.
More information about the Snowbird resort can be obtained by visiting www.snowbird.com. A more detailed description of the Snowbird room reservation policies is available here. Please note that a three-day notice is required for a full refund.
If you have any special dietary needs or restrictions, please do not hesitate to let us know. We will do our best to accommodate them.
More meeting information will be updated as the meeting date approaches. I look forward to seeing you there!