About this event
NSF will hold a webinar on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern to share information about funding opportunities in the area of clean energy technology.
With new Dear Colleague Letters, the NSF calls for conference proposals on identifying collaborative research opportunities for advancing science and technology for clean energy, and for Research Advanced by Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering (RAISE) and EArly-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER) proposals in the area of clean energy technologies.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Conference Proposals on Clean Energy Topics (NSF 23-108)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Clean Energy Technology RAISE or EAGER Proposals (NSF 23-109)
During the webinar, Program Directors will share information about themes of interest, submission instructions, and more. Thematic areas include:
- Hydrogen, fusion, and/or geothermal technologies
- Industrial heat and/or energy efficiency technologies
- Offshore wind/wave technologies
- Critical materials for clean energy technologies
- Net-zero fuels and bioenergy
- Education and workforce development efforts