About the series
Join an interactive presentation by the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES) within the National Science Foundation (NSF) on the report, Diversity and STEM: Women, Minorities and Persons with Disabilities, which will be released on January 30.
As an official federal statistical agency, NCSES is the nation's leading provider of data on the U.S. science and engineering enterprise. The Diversity and STEM report, published every two years by NCSES, is the federal government’s most comprehensive collection of data on diversity trends in STEM.
Together, we will explore the newly published report and take questions from attendees on these important data.
- Elizabeth Grieco, Director, Science, Technology and Innovation Public Information (NCSES); Report Author
- Steven Deitz, Interdisciplinary Science Analyst (NCSES); Report Author
- Alicia J. Knoedler, Office Head, Office of Integrative Activities (NSF)
With special comments from:
- Sethuraman Panchanathan, Director, National Science Foundation
- Emilda B. Rivers, Director, National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics
Moderator: Amy Burke, Director, Science, Technology and Innovation Analysis (NCSES); Report Author
Real-time captions will be displayed in the Zoom application during the event. If you don't see the captions, please click the closed caption button in Zoom.
To request other reasonable accommodations, please contact NCSES by January 17.