About this event
The Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) is hosting virtual office hours to share information about NSF’s current operations and provide guidance to the mathematical sciences community. All members of the mathematics research community interested in the work of DMS are welcome to attend.
Events are planned at roughly monthly intervals, and the topics vary for each event. The event will be in the form of a webinar, starting with a brief presentation of a few selected current topics, with DMS program directors available to answer questions from the community.
Registration and Access to the Webinar
Participants should register (and may do so in advance) at the web page
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For help, contact Zoom Technical support at +1-833-966-6468 (+1-833-Zoom-Gov) or email email@example.com.
For real-time captioning, at the start of the event, please click on the link:
How to Submit Questions
Participants may submit questions in advance through the registration form or by sending e-mail to: DMS-VOH@nsf.gov. There will also be an opportunity to submit questions anonymously through the Zoom webinar Q&A feature.
Current Topics for September 16
- Overview of DMS operations
- A brief description of the Topology and Geometric Analysis programs
- A brief description of the Applied Mathematics program
- A brief description of the Mathematical Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (MSPRF) program
- A brief description of the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (GRFP) program
- A brief presentation on proposal submission via Research.gov