About this event
Please join the Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR) for the May 30 - June 1 bi-annual Advisory Committee (AC) meeting.
Topics to be discussed at the Spring 2018 meeting include:
- Current Challenges for the Future of STEM Education: Update on new reports
- The Future of Undergraduate Education (AAA&S)
- Envisioning the Data Science Discipline: The Undergraduate Perspective: Interim Report (NASEM)
- Graduate STEM Education for the 21st Century (NASEM)
- Perspectives on Convergence Accelerators and Education, including The Future of Work at The Human-Technology Frontier and Harnessing the Data Revolution
- Updates on NSF INCLUDES, the HSI Program, and other selected EHR programs.
To attend the meeting, all visitors must contact the Directorate for Education and Human Resources at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to arrange for a visitor's badge. All visitors must access NSF via the Visitor Center entry adjacent to the south building entrance on Eisenhower Avenue on the day of the meeting to receive their visitor's badge.
Meeting materials and minutes will also be available on the EHR Advisory Committee website at http://www.nsf.gov/ehr/advisory.jsp.