About this event
On Wednesday, September 18 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm Eastern time, NSF's Office of Emerging Frontiers and Multidisciplinary Activities (EFMA) will host a webinar to discuss the FY 2020 program solicitation of the Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI) program.
EFRI investigators pursue cutting-edge, interdisciplinary research with the potential for transformative impacts on national needs and grand challenges.
During this webinar, potential proposers to the program will be able to learn more about EFRI and ask questions about the new EFRI solicitation.
The FY 2020 EFRI topics are:
- Distributed Chemical Manufacturing (DCheM)
- Engineering the Elimination of End-of-Life Plastics (E3P)
Webinar attendance is limited, so prior registration is required. For those unable to watch the webinar live, the slides will be posted with a summary of questions and answers on this announcement after the meeting.
UPDATE: View the FY 2020 EFRI webinar slides.
To participate in this WebEx webinar:
1. Register at: https://tinyurl.com/FY20-EFRI-Webinar
2. Once your registration has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar, including the phone number for audio connection.
3. If joining by audio only, dial: Toll-Free 1-877-951-7311 or Toll 1-203-607-0666 and enter passcode: 7826527
4. To view real-time captions, go to URL: https://www.captionedtext.com/client/event.aspx?EventID=4164225 for event #4164225.