About the series
The Advisory Committee for Polar Programs provides advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation concerning support for polar research, education, infrastructure and logistics, and related activities. Registration and agenda information are provided below.
Registration online at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_4Y8WWNcOToWwaHpGKkkvMw.
September 15, 2022; 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Virtual)
- Upcoming field seasons and COVID-19
- Subcommittee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Subcommittee on Antarctic Research Vessel
- NSF Geoscience Directorate Activities Updates
September 16, 2022; 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Virtual)
- International Engagement
- Meeting with the NSF Chief Operating Officer
- NASEM and Polar Research Board
- South Pole Planning
- Polar Community Status
- Polar Partnership