About the series
The 2022 Government Advances in Statistical Programming Workshop (GASP) hosts scientists from federal agencies to share knowledge on statistical programming for government applications.
This event is a two-day virtual workshop. It is free and open to the public.
Registration is required is required to attend. Registration is open through February 3.
The GASP Workshop is sponsored by the Washington Statistical Society (WSS), Interagency R Users Group, and the Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology’s (FCSM) Interest Group focused on Computational Statistics for the Production of Official Statistics (CSPOS). The workshop is hosted by the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES) within the National Science Foundation.
Day 1: Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022, noon - 5 p.m. Eastern
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Advances in Statistical Modeling
Day 2: Thursday, Feb. 3, 2022, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern
- Git Hub (Git Started with Version Control)
- Development to Production
- IT Environments
- Dashboards and Data Visualization
- Data Systems, Usability, Reporting
Live captioning will be available via the links below.
- Feb. 2 live captions (event ID 5028513)
- Feb. 3 live captions (event ID 5028515)
There are no concurrent sessions. You are welcome to attend any of the sessions, lightning talks and workshops listed.