About this event
The Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience (NeuroNex) Program is hosting a webinar this Friday, April 5th at 11 AM EDT regarding the new solicitation (NSF 19-563). The goal of this solicitation is to support collaborative networks comprised of international teams of disciplinarily diverse experimentalists, theorists, and research resource developers working on a common foundational question in neuroscience.
Those interested can join the webinar using the instructions shown below.
Instructions for Participants:
- Event: NeuroNex Webinar
- Date/Time: Friday, 4/5/19 from 11:00am – 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
- URL: https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/onstage/g.php?MTID=ec3f5bf06b3007378ea983f1bd6b4fcec
- Event Number: 902 825 912
- Event Password: NeuroNex19!
- For Audio: Within USA/Canada, dial 1-877-951-7311 (toll-free) or 1-203-607-0666 (toll) and enter passcode: 7211273
- If joining from an international location, refer to the chart below and dial the appropriate number for your country
- Captions: View captions in real-time at: www.fedrcc.us/ by clicking “Join Now” and entering event ID # 3993942
- Questions: Submit questions for response via WebEx Q&A during the live webinar
Participant Passcode: 7211273