About the series
NSF-Simons Research Centers for Mathematics of Complex Biological Systems (MathBioSys) aims to enable innovative collaborative research at the intersection of mathematics and molecular, cellular and organismal biology, to establish new connections between these two disciplines, and to promote interdisciplinary education and workforce training. NSF and the Simons Foundation shall jointly sponsor up to three new research centers to facilitate collaborations among groups of mathematicians, statisticians, and biologists. Research activities conducted at each center will be focused on a particular set of topics at the interface of the mathematical sciences with molecular, cellular, and organismal biology. Each center will conduct interdisciplinary education and training through research involvement of recent doctoral degree recipients and graduate students from across this multi-disciplinary spectrum. Each center is also expected to conduct convening activities, including short-term and/or long-term visitors programs, workshops, and/or outreach activities.
How to Submit Questions
This webinar will cover the solicitation and submission requirements. There will be a question and answer session following the discussion. Participants may submit questions about MathBioSys proposal development and submission in advance of and during the webinar by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should register in advance at the web page https://nsf.webex.com/nsf/j.php?RGID=r1bcf080b103b66de5a16d6cabb53444c
How to Access the Webinar
Video and audio for the webinar are provided separately.
- Video (no sound provided):
- Use the link provided in the registration confirmation email, or Use a web browser to access https://nsf.webex.com/nsf/j.php?RGID=r1bcf080b103b66de5a16d6cabb53444c
- Meeting number: 740 145 061
- Meeting password: Mathbiosys@17
- Using a touch-tone telephone dial toll-free 1-877-951-7311 or dial toll 1-203-607-0666
- When prompted please enter the participant passcode: 3216156, You will then be asked to state your name and affiliation
- If you are international, please email LaWanda Myers (email@example.com) to obtain the appropriate dial in number
Please be sure to join a few minutes before the start of the webinar. In the event the number of requests exceeds the capacity, some requests may have to be denied.
- Simons Foundation