About the series
The U.S. National Science Foundation's Accelerating Research Translation, or ART, program invites you to attend a virtual office hour session. An NSF program director will host a group discussion to answer questions about the ART funding opportunity and the proposal submission process.
Each session can hold a maximum of 50 participants, so we kindly ask that only one representative per proposing team register and attend one of the six office hour slots below.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 2–3 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 3–4 p.m. ET
- Thursday, March 23, 2023, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. ET
- Friday, March 24, 2023, 2–3 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 12–1 p.m. ET
- Thursday, March 30, 2023, 3–4 p.m. ET
Details will be shared at the beginning of each webinar to view real-time captions. To request other reasonable accommodations for the webinar, please email RArequests@nsf.gov 14 days in advance of the webinar the following information:
1. Event name
2. Event date and time
3. Your contact information (email address preferred)
4. Brief description of the requested accommodation.
About the ART Program
The ART Program will support academic institutions to speed and scale their translational research activities to deliver impactful products, services, and solutions.
For the latest information about the ART program, subscribe to the email list.