About the series
The U.S. National Science Foundation's Prototype Open Knowledge Network, or Proto-OKN, program invites you to attend a virtual office hour session. A Proto-OKN program director will host a group discussion to answer questions about the Proto-OKN funding opportunity and the proposal submission process.
Each session can hold a maximum of 50 participants, so we kindly ask that only one representative per proposing team register and attend one of the three office hour slots below.
- Thursday, April 27, 3-4 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Thursday, May 4, 2023, 3-4 p.m. ET
- Thursday, May 18, 2023, 3-4 p.m. ET
Register for a Proto-OKN Office Hour on Zoom.
Details will be shared at the beginning of each webinar to view real-time captions. To request other reasonable accommodations for the webinar, please email RArequests@nsf.gov 14 days in advance of the webinar the following information:
- Event name
- Event date and time
- Your contact information (email address preferred)
- Brief description of the requested accommodation.