About the series
The U.S. National Science Foundation's Experiential Learning for Emerging and Novel Technologies, or ExLENT, program invites you to attend a virtual office hour session. An NSF program director will host a group discussion to answer questions about the ExLENT funding opportunity and the proposal submission process.
Each session can hold a maximum of 50 participants, so we kindly ask that only one representative per proposing team register and attend one of the three office hour slots below.
- Friday, Jan. 20, 12–1 p.m. Eastern Time
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 12–1 p.m. Eastern Time
- Friday, Jan. 27, 1–2 p.m. Eastern Time
Register for an ExLENT office hour session on Zoom.
Details will be shared at the beginning of each webinar to view real-time captions. To request other reasonable accommodations for the webinar, please email RArequests@nsf.gov 14 days in advance of the webinar the following information:
1. Event name
2. Event date and time
3. Your contact information (email address preferred)
4. Brief description of the requested accommodation.