About the series
This is a bi-annual meeting of the industry advisory board and center members to assess ongoing research and set priorities for new research directions. Visitors interested in membership are welcome if they are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You are invited to join us at the next PSERC Industry Advisory Board meeting, May 25-26, at Washington State Univ. in Pullman, WA.
Objectives: The objectives of this IAB meeting are to:
- Promote interaction among researchers, industry members, and students
- Communicate the status of current PSERC research projects and education activities
- Present research results and discuss ideas for new research projects.
Meeting Highlights: Highlights of this meeting include:
- Presentations on research results and posters on continuing PSERC research projects
- Discussions on current and future research
- Stem committee meetings with panel discussions
- Tutorial on "Smart Grid Opportunities: Converting Substation Data to Information"
- Tour of Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Interactions with students
Attendees: The IAB meeting is attended by PSERC university researchers, industry members, students and invited guests. Individuals from companies that are considering PSERC membership are invited to contact PSERC about attending.
Registration: On-line registration is now open. The registration fee is $200 until May 4. After May 4, the registration fee is $275. There is no registration fee for students.Hotel: Reservations can be made today at the Holiday Inn Express by calling 509-334-4437. Be sure to mention the PSERC meeting to receive the group rate of $99 standard or $109 executive, and make your reservations before April 24.