About this event
This is a bi-annual meeting of the industry advisory board and center members to assess ongoing research and set priorities for new research directions. Visitors interested in membership are welcome if they are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
· Wednesday, April 22, 2009, a pre-meeting cocktail reception at 6:30pm and informal dinner at 7:00pm will be held at the Georgia Tech Hotel.
· Thursday, April 23, 2009 we will host the ‘Clouds Computing' Workshop at the Georgia Tech College of Computing - Klaus Advanced Computing Building (KACB). At the workshop, Daniel Reed, Microsoft Scalable and Multicore Strategist, will be our first Keynote Speaker.
· Friday, April 24, 2009, the CERCS IAB Meeting will take place. Alan Ganek, IBM Chief Technology Officer, Tivoli Software & VP, Autonomic Computing will deliver our second Keynote Address. In addition to these keynote presentations, we are looking forward not only to your engagement in panels and discussion forums, but also being briefed about the numerous technical interactions we have with our industry partners. Prior to these events, the Agenda will be posted on the CERCS website.
· Registration - if you have not already registered, please take a moment to complete the brief Registration Form on our web page - www.cercs.gatech.edu/iab09 before our April 17th deadline.
· Lodging - a block of rooms has been reserved at the Georgia Tech Hotel for the evenings of April 22nd and 23rd. If you have not already made your reservation, please do so by calling 404-347-9440 or toll free at 800-706-2899 on or before the April 10, 2009 hotel cut-off date. You may identify yourself with the "CERCS IAB Meeting" to get the Georgia Tech established rate of $142/night. The hotel is located at 800 Spring Street, NW, at the intersection of Spring and 5th Streets.