About the series
The Spring Advisory Committee Meeting for the Office of Polar Programs will be held on April 12 and 13, 2023.
The Advisory Committee for Polar Programs provides advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation concerning support for polar research, education, infrastructure and logistics, and related activities. Registration and agenda information are provided below.
April 12, 2023 (Virtual and In-Person)
- Upcoming field seasons and COVID-19
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Antarctic Research Vessel
- South Pole Prioritization
- Policy and International Engagement
April 13, 2023 (Virtual and In-Person) - Joint session with the Geosciences Directorate Advisory Committee
- Geosciences Directorate Update
- Discussions with NSF leadership
- Sexual Assualt and Harassment Prevention and Response Update