Important STS Announcement
The STS program draws from a variety of disciplines: anthropology, communication studies, history, philosophy, political science, and sociology to address the broad spectrum of STS research areas, topics, and approaches. Within this tradition, the STS program supports the NSF mission by welcoming proposals that provide an STS approach to NSF research-focused Big Ideas.
- Harnessing the Data Revolution for 21st Century Science and Engineering
- Navigating the New Arctic
- The Quantum Leap: Leading the Next Quantum Revolution
- Work at the Human-Technology Frontier: Shaping the Future
- Understanding the Rules of Life: Predicting Phenotype
- Windows on the Universe: The Era of Multi-Messenger Astrophysics