The NSF Office of Equity and Civil Rights (OECR) is available to assist individuals with disabilities who require reasonable and/or accessibility accommodations to participate fully in virtual meetings. Accommodations may include one or more of the following:
- Real-time captioning
- Onsite or Remote Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART)
- Video remote interpreting (VRI)
- Onsite sign language interpreting services
- Other assistive technologies
- Assistance for persons with limited English proficiency
For those who require assistance with accommodations, please call (703) 292-8020 or send an email to OECR at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the meeting organizer/program director. Please contact OECR at least 14 working days before your meeting date to allow sufficient time to coordinate arrangements.
Persons who are deaf/hard of hearing or TDD users may call (703) 292-5090 or (800) 281-8749.