About this event
The purpose of this workshop is to provide guidance and support to early-career faculty members who are planning to apply for the NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program award in a CISE field.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Improve their proposal writing skills.
- Interact with NSF program directors from the Directorate for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE).
- Learn from recent NSF CAREER awardees.
The workshop includes:
- Presentations and discussions on how to prepare a proposal.
- Experience sharing.
- A mock panel.
- Meetings with CISE program directors.
Who should attend:
- Junior faculty in CISE fields who are eligible for the CAREER program.
- Multidisciplinary researchers with a CISE-specific focus, including cyber-infrastructure.
This event has ended. View the agenda, recordings, and other materials at the 2023 CISE CAREER Workshop website.