About the series
The Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) Program announces an informational Webinar for organizations and/or individuals interested in, or planning to submit a proposal for the Resource Center component of the IGERT FY09 solicitation.
Follow the instructions below to register as a Webinar participant. Each Webinar is limited to 30 participants. We recommend that one representative from an organization register and invite others to participate in a room as a group.
1. Go to this web address: https://nsf-training.webex.com
2. Click on the "Upcoming" tab and locate the February 28, 2008 "IGERT Resource Center Webinar".
3. Look under the "Status" column and click on "Registration" to register for the Webinar.
4. Fill out the required fields and submit your registration request.
5. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail that you are registered.
Please do not try and register during the Webinar. This will disrupt the system and interrupt the meeting.
For the audio portion of the Webinar, we will be using a teleconference. Please dial the toll free number 866-810-6882 followed by the participant passcode: 3163858#. If you have difficulty registering, please contact Kent Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-292-8499.