About the series
The Partnerships between Science and Engineering Fields and the NSF TRIPODS Institutes (TRIPODS + X) solicitation seeks to expand the scope of the TRIPODS program beyond the foundations community by engaging researchers across other NSF disciplines and the TRIPODS research teams in collaborative activities. TRIPODS + X projects will foster relationships between researchers in science & engineering domains and foundational data scientists by leveraging existing NSF investments in the TRIPODS organizations. Working in concert with a TRIPODS organization, a TRIPODS + X project would focus on data-driven research challenges motivated by applications in one or more science and engineering domains or other activities aimed at building robust data science communities.
This webinar will cover the solicitation and submission requirements. There will be a question and answer session following the discussion.
WebEx instructions for participants to join:
· Copy registration URL below into your browser or click on it to register
· Password: Tripods18!
· Note: To view real-time captions, open a separate browser page and go to www.fedrcc.us/ . Enter the event confirmation #3582975.
· Audio-only participation is available via phone by dialing 1-888-790-7039 or Toll: 1-210-234-7514 and entering participant passcode: 7994245.
· If you need reasonable or accessibility accommodations to participate, contact me 10 days in advance of the event date for coordination.
· Participants can join a test meeting before the event at: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html or call Cisco WebEx Technical Support at: USA/Canada 1-866-229-3239 anytime for help with joining WebEx events.
Webinar Feedback Questionnaire: