Learn more about the Partnerships for Innovation, or PFI, program and how to submit a proposal in the latest solicitation and the frequently asked questions documents:
Join our monthly virtual Q&A session to ask program officers about the PFI program, including proposal and award requirements and how to design a project.
Please sign up for our email list to receive updates.
Can’t make it? Watch the "Introduction to PFI" recording or
Assess your project
To gauge whether your project fits the goals of the PFI program, feel free to email a one- to two-page executive summary to email@example.com outlining the following information:
- The NSF lineage of your PFI project (NSF-supported research results and/or I-Corps™ Teams).
- The societal need/market opportunity to be addressed.
- The proposed innovation.
- Key technological hurdles you must overcome to translate the technology into a product or service.
- The envisioned pathway to commercialization.
- The team and partners you would bring to the PFI project.
Subscribe to our email list to receive information about PFI program updates, announcements, funding opportunities, webinars and more.
Email us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.