RCN-UBE Webinar and Office Hours
The Research Coordination Networks in Undergraduate Biology Education (RCN-UBE) program will be hosting a webinar and series of office hours in anticipation of the upcoming deadline on January 24, 2023.
RCN-UBE supports networks of scientists focused on integrating biological research discoveries with innovations in education to improve learning experiences for undergraduates. Below are the upcoming dates to speak with a cognizant program officer.
Monday, October 31st from 4:00-5:00 PM EDT
See the below links for webinar materials:
- Webinar Presentation: https://nsf.gov/attachments/306283/public/RCN-UBEWebinarslides10_22.pdf
- Webinar Recording: https://nsf.gov/attachments/306283/public/RCN-UBEWebinar10_22.mp4
- Webinar Transcript: https://nsf.gov/attachments/306283/public/TranscriptRCNWebinar10_31_22.pdf
Virtual Office Hours:
- Tuesday, November 15th from 4:00-5:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, November 29th from 4:00-5:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, December 13th from 4:00-5:00 PM EST
Register in advance for all events:
If you have any additional questions or need an alternative time, please email email@example.com.