ETAP (Education and Training Application)
NSF ETAP system
NSF's ETAP is a free, full-fledged, customizable common application system that connects individuals (such as students and teachers) with NSF-funded education and training opportunities. By collecting high-quality data from applicants and participants in NSF-funded opportunities, ETAP enhances NSF's ability to monitor its education and workforce efforts and facilitates future evaluations of their impact.
- Easily configure opportunities for applicants.
- Customize application requirements.
- Manage applicants and participants from one location.
For applicants, NSF ETAP opens doors to valuable opportunities, including:
- Active field research experiences.
- Hands-on learning and mentorship.
- Summer programs and teaching assistantships.
- Internships and career experience.
- Scholarships and fellowships.