- 1920 x 1080 px (high quality)
- 1366 x 768 px (less detailed)
- Round thumbnails: 100 x 100 px
- Round icon: 80 x 80 px
- Rectangular: 220 x 142 px
- 220 x 220 px
- Full: 550 x 355 px (horizontal format)
- Square: 80 x 80 px
1200 x 468 px
Character limits include punctuation and spacing. Recommended denotes a best practice, whereas enforced means the CMS field will not allow you to go over that character limit.
Page content character limits
- 50-70 characters (recommended)
- 60 characters (enforced)
- 160 characters (recommended)
What is a meta description?
A unique and concise summary of the page's content that is a maximum of 160 characters in length. The description meta tag may be used by search engines to display a snippet about the page in search results.
How do I update a meta description?
Go to your page, then select Edit > in the right pane, there will be a Meta Tags heading > click to expand that > Basic Tags > Description
Image character limits
- 150 characters (recommended)
What is alt text?
This is brief, meaningful text used by screen readers, search engines or when the image cannot be loaded. It is also the link text used if the image is a link.
- 255 characters (enforced)